Clean Roasted Vegetables Recipe Is The Perfect Healthy Easter Side Dish | Vegetables
“Many of my readers know that I love roasted vegetables,” says Rachel Masermother of four and founder/creator of clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. “Once I discovered roasted vegetables as a cooking method in my early thirties, I started eating a lot more vegetables every day because they are so tasty! These vegetables are great for meal prep and keep well in the refrigerator for four to five days.”
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total duration: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 medium red onions, cut into eighths
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 large poblano peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, sliced
- a small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of high quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
Here’s how to do it:
- Put the prepared vegetables on a parchment-double hob.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix to combine and arrange in a single layer.
follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.