Not a fan of vegetables? Well, you haven’t tried this easy green bean recipe topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. The yum factor has been increased on Easter.
This easy vegetable recipe can be doubled or even tripled for large families. You can also vary the cheeses according to your tastes.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total duration: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Here’s how to do it:
- Spread the green beans evenly in the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan, then mozzarella. Bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.