You don’t always need meat at mealtimes! This easy spinach ricotta casserole recipe is satisfying, hearty and vegetarian friendly. It could be served for lunch or dinner.
If you’re making a protein like chicken, beef, pork, or lamb, serve this creamy spinach casserole recipe with ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan on the side.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total duration: 40 to 45 minutes
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 6 large eggs, beaten until frothy (Egg Beaters substitution not tested, but possible)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Here’s how to do it:
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart saucepan with vegetable spray. Evenly layer the bottom with the drained spinach.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until combined. Pour the mixture into the dish lined with spinach.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned around edges and center is firm to the touch. Serve hot, garnished with fresh basil and diced tomatoes, if desired.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here’s how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.